All vehicles entering the grounds for an event will be charged a $5 fee. There are no in & out privileges. If a vehicle leaves during the day they will have to pay an additional $5 upon return.
Handicapped parking is along the curb on the main street.
Small/Storage Trailer Parking:
You may drop your trailer in the NW corner of the infield. Access to the infield is via a tunnel at the east end of the infield. It is suggested that you lock the trailer while parked there.
Please see the attached map for your convenience.
NAFA has no control over parking regulations at the fairgrounds and must abide by the fairground rules in place for all events.
For RV/Camping fees:
The fairgrounds security department will come around to collect the RV camping/parking payment. Your camping/parking
receipt will be your ticket to get in and out of the Fairgrounds to avoid paying additional entry fees. Please
place your RV camping/parking receipt on your dashboard or show it to the person collecting money at the gate
Please visit our RV page for more details.
Length of racing days cannot be predicted until after the closing date. However, it is a fairly safe bet to say that
racing and subsequent awards will run late on Sunday. Please plan for a late departure or plan on staying overnight
and heading home on Monday morning.
Hotel Booking Site:
You can view the hotels that NAFA contracted with for our flyball competitors
Here's a detailed look at how to book from there.
CanAm judges to be announced!!
The judges selected for the 2016 CanAm Classic are:
- Cindy Henderson, Championship Judge, Grafton, MA (Region 13)
- Steve Heine, Placentia, CA (Region 16)
- Paul Ferlitto, Wilsonville, AL (Region 14)
- Chris Carr, Frederick, MD (Region 15)
- Matt Goodyear, Pickering, ON (Region 2)
- Robin Chapelsky, Edmonton, AB (Region 12)
- John Fairbairn, Murphy, TX (Region 5)
To Flyball Competitors: There will be no vending allowed outside of the official vending area.
If you are willing to share a booth with another flyball competitor that also has something to
sell, contact Dirk Elber and he will
try to match up those wishing to share.
How close are the hotels to a Starbucks?
Check for a location near you!
- "In Case of Emergency" Information:
- • Fairgrounds emergency instructions & directions!
- • LaQuinta @ E 21st street -- canine emergency directions!
- • North of Fairgrounds (Near Marten House & Red Roof Inn North) -- canine emergency
- • South of Fairgrounds (Red Roof Inn South) -- canine emergency
- • Any hotels in Fisher -- canine emergency directions!
Are there food and drink policies at the fairgrounds?
Pepsi is a major sponsor at the Fairgrounds. Therefore, our facility contract states that no
Coke products are allowed inside of the building. Please adhere to these policies.
Food at the Concession stand will be available for purchase. You may bring in your own snack items.
Catering in food is not allowed.
Is there a Wi-Fi spot within the fairgrounds?
New information to come!
Is there power available for our crating areas?
Electrical outlets are available for use on poles throughout the building.
Extension cords might be needed so pack some just in case. Please bring tape in order to tape
down cords to prevent tripping hazards.
Come back often as additional information is posted!